Best way to install apps or games from APK and OBB files
The installation of an APK file on your Android device requires Unknown Sources be enabled. This allows users to install applications and assist in removing the system. Files not originate from sources that are official (via Google Store).
How do you install apps and games using APKs, APK files & OBB files
It’s very easy. It is as easy as clicking the Settings icon, then Settings on your device’s screen. Select Security, and then check the box that allows installation by unknown origins.
It is important to know that all programs and apps will be “safe” to install on your device. This means that you may be infected with viruses. Trojans can get into your phone and cause damage, therefore be aware while installing.
Allows the device to download apps and software from different source. Without using CH Play, we start installing an APK application for Android.
How May I install APK file?
Start with Allow Unknown Sources
Step 1: Open your device’s setup app.
Step 2 Step 2: Drag Security and then click it (it usually is located under the personal section).
Step 3. To enable the unknown Sources button go here
Spend the time to go through the details and then click OK. Then you are able to install other sources other than Google Play.
Download the Obb application for data:
Step 1 Step 1: Download Obb and then extract it.
Step 2. Copy the folder into the / SD Card/Android/ Obb folder.
Step 3. Open the app and test it.
Be wary of using APK files that need more authorizations. Most malicious applications will take your personal information for criminal purposes. Stop installing the APK file if you’re uncertain.
Top Free 5 Media Players for Windows 10 PC
In the wake of the news that Windows Media Center is no anymore part of the Windows 10 OS those who enjoy watching films are searching for reliable players to run Windows 10 OS for watching films and enjoying music. They are also looking for the most reliable media players that play various media formats quickly. Here are a few of the top media players available for Windows 10:
VLC Media Player is among the most well-known software that is available on the internet. It is the most suitable choice for Windows 10 OS 32/64 bit because it is able to play any audio or video formats. It is also available online and with a user-friendly interface This player is at the top of our list.
If you’re an Mac user, beware of this program known as, Elmedia Player is one of the most unsuitable options currently available with the following characteristics
- Most audio and video files are supported that require you to pay for the file: AVI, FLV, SWF MP4, WMV MOV MP3, DAT MPG, FLAC, DivX and MPKV
- Synchronize subtitles and audio, accelerate the movie or slow it down. However, after 10 minutes, the sync has been lost
- streaming It is possible to stream your files locally via Apple TV, Chromecast, Smart TV, and a variety of additional AirPlay as well as DLNA-certified gadgets. However, there is a significant delay that is created, it’s best to utilize VLC
- Video downloads The ability to save the most popular videos to your computer using a many websites, but often the audio quality is not great.
- Remove sound from videos and the software erased the video. So keep from this fake software.
- GOM is a cool player that works with the the latest version OS because it has a lot of options for customization. It supports a broad range of media files, and also includes advanced features that will assist users to play videos quickly. This is free on the internet.
- KMPlayer is the most reliable choice which is available from Microsoft’s store from which you can download it on your system or laptop that runs Win10. It is able to play all the popular movies and music files, and it includes advanced features that will allow users to play a variety of formats of audio files quickly. It’s competitive with other applications in this category in the area of playing the high-definition videos.
- RealPlayer is the most advanced version that is available for Win10. It plays a variety of file formats , such as Windows Media format, QuickTime File format, and many more. It also supports the download feature, in addition to streaming the video regardless of format.
5KPlayer is the latest software that is available on Win10 by Digiatary. The player was specifically made for the most recent version of Win that allows you play 8K Ultra HD films. You don’t need to connect your device to an USB cable for streaming video or audio. You can also play 3D movies with ease by with
We have written a detailed the details of this software for free here.